Facility Management or Facilities Management is the integration of multi-disciplinary activities which ensures the functionality of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology. It can be in the form of communication, emergency preparedness, operations, maintenance, project management and so on. FM can be typically divided into two categories:
- Hard Services: Services related to the actual fabric and building systems and includes the more traditional Project Management services.
- Soft services: Services like cleaning and maintenance can be categorized as Soft services.
According to ISS, The worldwide facility management (FM) market is expected to grow from $959.2 billion in 2012 to $1.314 trillion in 2018. There will be an increased demand for outsourcing and FM integration services.
- In-house FM department
- Out-tasked service contracts
- Outsourced managing contractor
- FM contract
- Total Facility Management (TFM) contract
Why Facility Management Software?
- FM software automates the entire process of FM including management, reporting, analysis and all other aspects of the business.
- It is more efficient and reduces labor and paper works.
- It can help to strategically plan for the future of their business.
Choosing the right FM Software:
It is very essential to consider and choose the right software for your organization. Mentioned below are a few questions that you need to ask yourself before choosing the software:
- What are your FM costs and where you can save if you the software is implemented?
- How can facilities management align with changing business needs?
- What is the best working model for your organization?
- What is your customer’s expectation?
- How is it going to affect your facility management and your business?
FM has moved on from a more traditional institution to a much more technologically advanced industry. FM is an essential part of any organization in supporting its core business, by providing a safe and effective environment in which to operate. At Arinos, we help you to build your own FM Software which best suits your requirement. For more details on our FM Apps and software, please visit www.arinos.in